The Silent Age – Episode One Finally Arrives on Android
Danish developers Home on Fire handled to lastly bring the successful iOS adventure game The Silent Age– Episode One to Android and certainly handled to make a great deal of Android phone business owners delighted with this.
In The Silent Age, players regulate the protagonist Joe, who stumbles upon a time machine in 1972. The only idea he received from a passing away guy is that all mankind will be the victim of an awful misfortune. In traditional point-and-touch style, it’s now up to him to discover what precisely is going to happen and how the threatened disaster can be stayed clear of.
Get the latest Tips on Mobile Phones: Mobile Phone Advisor
Prepare to make use of the time machine to take a trip back and forth throughout time in order to conserve the fate of humankind. But the job is hard, since all the occasions in the present impact the future. Challenging puzzles and a continuously changing future make the game an obstacle for every adventure fan and, as you can picture, turn this game into an absolute needs to play for gamers of all ages.
Although the graphics of the game aren’t it’s strong point, as you can see in the trailer below, The Silent Age– Episode One is undoubtedly a work of art. Look into a little gameplay below:
Download LinkRead More:
- Riddles, Brain Teasers, Logic – packed with puzzles & answers to challenge your brain.
- Animal Flow – a sugary cute themed copy of the popular Flow Free puzzle game.
- Symbian : BLStream Silent Film Director v1.00 For Symbian^3 Anna Belle Symbian OS 9.5 UnSigned Retail by dan123456.
- Asteroid Tower Defense v1.08.
- Philips 46PFL8008S.
- The Oregon Trail HD v1.0.8.
- In Depth: Wembley: From sporting icon to the mothership for mobile technology.