Supreme Heroes gets a Soft Launch on Google Play
Soft Launches seem to be all the rage these days, and apparently EA loves them. Tetris Blitz saw a soft launch last week, and this week it’s a new Android game called Supreme Heroes.
Supreme Heroes is a new card battling game that lets you create your own superhero so you can battle against villains and become a paragon of justice. You’ll get to battle villains, fight against other players, and join leagues with your buddies. According to the Play Store description, there are over 1,000 costume and gear options to choose from which is pretty impressive. That being said, EA tends to rely heavily on in-app purchases so we’ll have to wait and see if those costumes can be unlocked from within the game or through emptying your pockets.
Get the latest Mobile Devices at Mobile Phone Advisor
EA starting buying up Supreme Heroes domain names last month, and now we know why. Card battling games are still very popular, and a game based around Superheroes “could” be a lot of fun if handled correctly. I’m not holding out a lot of hope for that to happen, but EA could snap out of their IAP craze and actually put out a decent mobile game. At the moment, Supreme Heroes is only available in select regions, we’ll let you know when it goes live in the NA Play Store.Read More:
- HTC Now Offers 32GB Unlocked HTC One Via Its Web Store.
- An iPhone Lover's Take On The Facebook Phone.
- Qt : You Draw Free By G Soft Team V 1.02(1) S60 V5 S^3 Anna Belle Signed.
- Twitter Is Building A Gateway To The “Web” Of Mobile Apps.
- Word Soup – play this mash-up fit for word game lovers!.
- [Android] Sygic Navigator Aura Maps for v11.0.2.
- Animal Flow – a sugary cute themed copy of the popular Flow Free puzzle game.