Evernote Food 2.0 update is now available on Google Play
Evernote Food 2.0 update is now available on Google Play Evernote Food 2.0 update is now available on Google Play Evernote can help you remember important tasks, and Evernote Food helps you remember the foods you love the most. Evernote Food 2.0 just hit Google Play this afternoon, and if you thought the app was great before you’ll definitely be impressed with some of the cool new features.
The Evernote Food 2.0 update brings a slick new interface to the forefront along with four new features which are My Cookbook, Restaurants, My Meals, and Explore Recipes. My Meals let’s you put your meals into a journal of sorts while Restaurants gives you a location-based list of places to eat in your locale. Explore Recipes lets you browse and search through thousands of recipes, and you can save the ones you like the best. Last but not least, we have the new Cookbook feature that combines recipes you’ve saved in Evernote Food with ones you’ve clipped in Evernote. This gives you an easy way to find all the recipes you love on any device.
Get the latest Mobile Devices at Mobile Phone Advisor
Folks on iOS have had this update for a while, and it’s nice to see the Android version finally receive its update. If you already have the app, you simply need to update it to check out the new features in Evernote 2.0. If you haven’t tried the app out yet, there’s no time like the present. Evernote Food is free to download on Google Play.Read More:
- An iPhone Lover's Take On The Facebook Phone.
- Diet & Food Tracker v2.1.3.
- Google Gives Tablet Video Viewers A Taste Of Its Knowledge Graph With Play Movies & TV Update.
- SignEasy: Sign Documents. An app for every business person!.
- Updated: Nexus 6 release date, news and rumors.
- Kidoodle: Pirate Scribblebeard – an Interactive Coloring app for Kids.
- Monopoly Hotels Review – Building an Empire will Break the Bank.